All about FSSAI Food License
FSSAI which is Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, is an agency of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India. It is essential to have a body in government for regulation and supervision of food safety for protecting and promoting public health. Hence the government, in 2006, passed the Food Safety Standards Act under food safety and standard Act, 2006. FSSAI is responsible for formulating the food safety and standard regulation that came into effect in 2011. FSSAI formulates rules & regulations and handles food related issues in various Ministries and Departments.
All about FSSAI food license
There are three different types of food licenses which are:
- Central License
- State License
- Basic Registration
The three are different on the basis of their operational capacity which is being carried out. Here you will find the detailed info about them.
FSSAI is the short form for Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. FSSAI License is compulsory before beginning any nourishment business. Every one of the producers, dealers, eateries who is associated with food business must get a 14-digit registration or a License number which must be imprinted on nourishment bundles.
- FSSAI Registration is required for all frivolous food business administrator. Insignificant nourishment business administrator is any individual or substance.
- Produces or offers any article of nourishment himself or an unimportant retailer, seller, vagrant merchant or transitory slowdown holder.
- Appropriates foods incorporating into any religious or get-together with the exception of a cook.
- Other nourishment organizations including the little scale or cabin or such different enterprises identifying with food business or modest nourishment organizations with a yearly turnover not surpassing Rs 12 lakhs
- Generation limit of food (other than drain and drain items and meat and meat items) does not surpass 100 kg/ltr every day.
- Obtainment or dealing with and gathering a drain is up to 500 liters of a drain for every day.
- Butchering limit is 2 huge creatures or 10 little creatures or 50 poultry flying creatures for each day or less. Insignificant food business administrators are required to acquire an FSSAI registration by presenting an application for registration in Form A. On accommodation of an FSSAI enrollment application, the registration ought to be given or application dismissed in composing inside 7 long periods of receipt of an application by the expert. FSSAI registration authentication contains the subtle elements of registration and a photograph of the candidate. The endorsement must be unmistakably shown at the place of nourishment business, constantly while carrying on the food business.
Here in this article, we have understood all about FSSAI food license, it will surely be useful for you to grow your business. Further business accounting needs can be taken care of by EZO Software – By Downloading this Accounting app you would be able to manage invoice, accounting, credit, inventory, customers, etc and fulfill all your accounting needs.